Wednesday 29 April 2009

12:37 am

So I should be sleeping.. but I'm not ha. I really have a shitty ass sleeping pattern, I need to work on that. I keep thinking about this same thing over and over again. Ha, this shit is so weird, but I suppose it's eye opening. When I'm not in a nonsensical state of mind, I think I'm actually going to try and figure out why this thought is linger in my mind as of lately. Maybe this is something good, even if I am brushing it off like it isn't..


random blurb but, your lack of sleep makes me kiss the ground that I am about to go to sleep myself HAHA. No seriously though, quit psyching yourself out and shit. I'm sure you will be fine and what not, I mean I don't really give a shit about you but still.. yeah. Ha, good luck with uhh everything.

The end for now, time to sleep.. long overdue.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, I'm just glad that I can help you appreciate what you've got. Thanks for helping me relax and all.

    ReplyDelete