Friday 1 May 2009

It's pretty late, so why the fuck am I up?

Oh I know why I'm up, because per usual my sleeping pattern is utterless shit really. Anyways, I'm really thinking of buying a guitar. I'm Asian, I need to work on being able to own at everything and guitar playing is next on my list. I mean I basically play by ear already, might as well invest in one. Knowing me though I won't put much thought into this again, but hey at least this concept is being christened in this "dope as fuck" blog. The dude at the guitar joint that Mike and I were at was a beast at playing. He was trying to get me to buy this sick stat, but I had to step back from it. If I were to of dropped the benjamins for a guitar it would most def. be an acoustic if anything.. so it was a fail from the dudes end. Anyways, I think were going back there this weekend with a few others so Mike can make a finalized choice in the matter and whatever. Dude is crazy for wanting to drop 2k on a guitar, but PRS guitars are pretty dope.

Anyways, I need to make a legit list of things to do before I die. I randomly decided this when I was on the phone talking to Mo for a short period of time. See I wasn't actually listening to what was being said, so my mind was uhhh wandering to say the least.

Okay, so yeah.. there is this girl who gives me butterflies. Ughhh she is seriously the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich. The california roll to my sushi. She's like the melody to a song. She's the bassline to a radiohead song. She's like the wonderwall of my existence. She is the taters to my ketchup obv. And here I am being a facetious fuck. Wait a second, lol I'm not being serious.

Now I'm going to listen to some legit music and sleep soon.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment