Sunday 31 May 2009

The Morning After.

Last night was pretty good, long day and shit but super good. Even this morning was pretty bad ass as well, good times spent with good people in a white/black tux ensemble.. so priceless~

Anyways, this morning was really a very interesting instance. Since it was a co-ed sleepover and shit after the event, everyone was seriously up until about 5:30 then people went to sleep finally and at around 6:15 everyone was seriously out like a light... minus me and Linds so we stepped outside on Will's deck and just sat out and chilled. Then things got interesting, we had a good hour talk about shit, the future, and what not. She kept telling me that she is going to miss me the most out of anyone and how it's good that I'm one of the very few close people that she can apparently trust a lot. The conversation was good and it just made me thing a fucking lot about everything and people in my life. I'm glad that I am a good friend to her and that we don't have a conditional type of relationship (you know where it seems like the friendship is a very half assed thing from one half of the relationship and solely based on the needs/timing/requirements of one person. and for the other half the person is always availible for the person, tolerant of the conditions of the relationship, and care so much that they put up with the given bullshit of the other person even if deep down they know the other person is wrong for how they come across) she's just an honest person and is always real chill. It's like food for thought and I guess for me I'm just to the point of my life where things are changing, I'm getting older, I have a whole life ahead of me, and I'm just ready to keep going the direction I am going. I feel like life is continously getting better for me and I'm more in tune as to how to deal with certain people in my life. I just am done with the conditional nature of certain people, well it's not like a whole chain of people fall into this role but there are a few who do. I'm not saying I'm just going to say fuck you and call it a day, but as for that one sided nonsense, the effort from my end is basically null in void. There are only three people who really fall into this category, so it is what it is. The talk I had today really made me realize a lot, probably one of the better life lessons I have ever learned. Oh well, I'm going to take a nap in a few and take Linds out, since she said she wanted to go get something to eat tonight. I'll probably add to this later actually, I still need to hammer some things out from my last post/add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment