Saturday 18 July 2009

Why do I have this blog again?

Weird, perhaps I really should dub this blog as the trials and tribulations of Taters and I.. as opposed to using this as a blog for random self reflection and what not. 

It's weird to me to this very day that I still seem to be semi-close to you, granted there was a point in time as you are well aware of to when I just couldn't stand you and honestly did not understand you. You know sometimes the whole "first impressions are everything" frame of mind that people have is a little off base at times and in your case it was certainly off base in accordance to me. Now I could sit and truly document a mini-timeline of the beginning stages of knowing you and doing it up until our current state, but I won't bore you with all that. I don't think either of us are immune or in the dark as to how things started out anyways.. so there goes that. 

I guess the purpose of me even doing this little homage to you for your b-day is to just inform you of a few things, I admit there are times when I probably am even hard to read myself. I totally own up to the fact that I don't even im you at times because rofl I just don't want to bother you or have poor timing with you. It's like for me I can't even begin to truly articulate exactly what you fully mean to me. I mean rofl I'm not like saying anything like deep here, but it's just a good thing that you are someone who has goals, ambition, and a realness that a lot of people lack. I'm telling you it's those people who have those quirky complexities that seem like the most worthwhile people in the world. As I have said at least two or three times, you may very well be a complex soul.. but that will never take away from the fact that I do believe in the fact of you being a noteworthy person. I mean I do also think your exterior is gorgeous but the interior is the same, I hope you are aware of this and all.

So all in all, I guess this is sort of a b-day post in regards to you, Taters. I showed you that one thread I have bookmarked and again to this day once every so often I look at it and sorta grin at it. I couldn't really explain why I do.. even if it so dated but it's just what happens I guess? For me even if I'm not primarily your fav. you still hold a pretty high importance to me. It's weird because others have asked me a lot about you and a lot of times about the way you come across and why you come across the way you do. And usually, I just sorta laugh at how dumb people are. It's like if you don't take an effort to get to know a person, of course you aren't going to fucking "get them".. so I feel like if most people knew you more.. than they would "get you". I mean not fully get you, because lmao I don't think you even fully get yourself but for what I know about you.. I just find you to be a hell of a person. I don't know, even when you can be up and down.. there is just something so honest about you when you really open up and what not. You know I always want you to be happy and I really hope you land up living the kind of life that makes you happy. I know there are things that have happened to you in your life, that has honestly shaped how you come across and the person that you are.. which really gives you some depth in my opinion.  I suppose in a way you are a beautiful mess? (not a mess in such a literal sense though, if you know what I am saying) Anyways..I mean I could keep going on and on here, but damn if I keep going this may come off as being a fucking love letter and I don't love you.. so no dice on that shit. Anyways, I think I am done with this now... the end of across the universe is playing on my stereo atm so that is my queue to stop writing now. Have a great b-day though, you honestly deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment