Monday 4 May 2009

The You Should Cheer Up Entry.

...because clearly it's my job to cheer you up when you are down? (but not exactly.)

So I guess this is where I try and cheer you up? Let's cross our fingers here and hope that it's not too badly of a fail, or else this is a big waste of time.

I'll start off by saying this and I'm sure this isn't anything new with what I am going to say but still.. I need to say it. Being straight up here it's a little baffling to me that you seem to have guys in your life who don't respect you. (at least from my pov). To me you are quite ravishing, intelligent (from an academic standpoint), interesting, current, truthful, and can open to those who deserve to have that openness from your side of things. I don't get bored by you and really you are someone who is quite noteworthy to say the least. I think its like you personally know that sorta self sabotage yourself with certain guys just because, but the reality is that you deserve a guy who is going to treat you as well as you will treat him. On paper you are pretty close to an ideal girl of even my own taste. You sure us guys are kinda of stupid at times, but it seems like the ones you deal with all have this same underlying theme of asshole proportions. You are great, you are above the whole weekend/hookup girl thing, you are simply capable of so many things, and you are giving when you need to be. You know part of me sorta feels like you underrate yourself and its a real shame too. Granted, I'm just some random person saying this.. I am being honest here. I'm sure this won't cheer you up, but even if this gave you a smile for .3 seconds.. then this was worth writing. There is plenty more I could say, but I won't.. I don't want to get too cheesy here or say too much. Just realize, it's simply not worth reminiscing thoughts for someone who can't see what is right in front of him time and time again.

I'll probably be deleting this entry, but I'm sure you will get to reading this in the uh near future.

1 comment:

  1. It did make me happy, so thanks (: You're awesome, Jordan! Love you.

    ReplyDelete