Monday 11 May 2009

1:44 am, why am I up again?

Mother's Day... a day where hallmark gets some serious mad loot.. but on the flip side its a day to show some legitimate appreciation for mothers. Ha, what a fucking catch 22. Anyways, my family and I went full out for my mom today (well yesterday technically speaking) and I spent close to two benjamins with her gift, flowers, and etc. She was happy today.. so it was entirely worth it. My dad went full out for her today as well, he's such a whipped man~

Note to self: I need to re-evaluate a few things/people, but I'm going to bed. I'll proceed with this later today maybe. There is some fat I need to cut out and I'm certainly not talking about literal "fat" Time to sleep now, definitely need some it's almost 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment